clover/mojave install
Started by gbsurf

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
gbsurf

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2019
10-23-2019, 03:37 AM -
hi all....ive just followed the video guide to install Mojave on my new build....a gigabyte z370m d3h board with gigabyte rx560 gnu and intel i3 8100 cpu
I've got to the clover boot screen... but my Mojave install does not show !!.. its defo on the usb drive, I used the apple bootable usb terminal string to install it there ??...bit of a mystery. also I'm quite new to this....so its probs something I've done wrong , although I'm sure I followed this guid very well....cheers. thanks for reading.....
mark.
pcpro

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2019
10-25-2019, 05:56 PM -
(10-23-2019, 03:37 AM)gbsurf Wrote: hi all....ive just followed the video guide to install Mojave on my new build....a gigabyte z370m d3h board with gigabyte rx560 gnu and intel i3 8100 cpu
I've got to the clover boot screen... but my Mojave install does not show !!.. its defo on the usb drive, I used the apple bootable usb terminal string to install it there ??...bit of a mystery. also I'm quite new to this....so its probs something I've done wrong , although I'm sure I followed this guid very well....cheers. thanks for reading.....
mark.
I am trying to install on the same board (Gigabyte Z370 D3H) and am having the same issues. if I put the drive into my genuine imac I can see all the correct files the EFI is correct but when I put in to my "new build" clover boots but not drives show. 

I have checked the Bios is set up correct my bios settings are Chipset> VT-d disabled, peripherals> Legacy USB support enabled and XHCI hands off Enabled, Bios Secure Boot disabled and fast boot disabled.     

I tried to make a boot loader with Unibeast but that would not even boot the clover screen.  I know his is not of help to your problem but hopefully someone can help us both. seems strange we both have the same issue with the same boards.
pcpro

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2019
10-27-2019, 05:14 AM -
(10-23-2019, 03:37 AM)gbsurf Wrote: hi all....ive just followed the video guide to install Mojave on my new build....a gigabyte z370m d3h board with gigabyte rx560 gnu and intel i3 8100 cpu
mark.
Ok so I found the issue with my installer. the copy of MACOS Mojave was corrupt I downloaded a fresh copy and it worked not I just have a panic to deal with!

if you have access to another mac inset you usb drive and click on the macos installer see if it come up with "this copy is damaged and cant be used"  if so than that is the problem!

hope this helps you