Hey @marknageb ,
I'm assuming your board is the MSI Z270-A Pro board.
Let's kick off what you need:
- RTL8111 Ethernet Kext here
- VoodooHDA for your audio (unless you want to mess around w/ the other ways) here
Go to your BIOS, then go to "Safe & Exit" --> "Restore Defaults" and select "Yes".
Now go to the following tabs and edit the following:
Advanced --> Integrated Graphics Configuration:
- Initiate Graphics Adapter: PEG
Advanced --> Integrated Peripherals --> USB Configuration:
- Network Stack: Disabled
- Intel Serial IO: Disabled
Advanced --> USB Configuration:
- XHCI Hand-Off: Enabled
- Legacy USB Support: Auto
Advanced --> Windows OS Configuration:
- MSI Fast Boot: Disabled
- Fast Boot: Disabled
Overclocking --> CPU Features:
- Intel Virtualization Tech: Enabled
- Intel VT-D Tech: Disabled
- Boot Mode Select: LEGACY+UEFI
Use my written guide on how to create the installer again, and make sure you use my preconfigured config.plist file. The written guide shows the options for Clover. You also may need to use OsxAptioFix3Drv-64 instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.
Let me know if you get caught on anything else, or if it's still not working. Any kernel panics that you can get a screenshot of, please reply w/ them.