Sorry, I'm not sure if my problem is related with Hackintosh but I guess not.
Once I completely turn off the power, the motherboard bootloops with error code 97.
It needs to reset CMOS but I have to do it in a weird way. Usually, I need to completely turn off the power and then press CMOS_SW for 5s. But it turns out I have to keep the power live and press CMOS_SW for 15s or so.
It's very weird and I hate to do it all the time.
Here is the build I have:
- Case: Phanteks Eclipse Series P400 Stell ATX
- Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z270X-UD5
- CPU: i7 7700K
- Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2
- GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX Vega 64
- SSD: two Samsung 960 EVO 500 GB
- RAM: Ballistix Sport LT
- HDD: WD Black 1TB
- WIFI&BT: fenvi FV-T919(802.11AC Desktop Wifi Card)
- PW: Corsair CX750M
Please help with it! Thanks.